We all know that now it is important to link aadhar card to mobile number as per DoT instructions. If we do not do this then services will be discountinued related to our mobile number. We are here to tell How to link aadhar card to mobile number. It is easy to link. Just follow given process.
How to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number:
- Visit your nearest retailer store or operator office (e.g. Airtel Office) with Aadhar Card.
- Request to Retailer to Link Aadhar Card to your mobile number.
- Now Retailer will enter your mobile number in his system or mobile phone.
- An OTP will be sent to verify your mobile number. Provide it to Retailer.
- After successful verification of your mobile number you need to verify once with fingerprint by holding on Biometric Machine.
- That’s it. Within 24-72 hours you will receive a confirmation SMS that “We have received your request to link your aadhar with particular mobile number.”
- Now simply ignore the SMS. You not need to reply this message.
- After few hours your number will be linked with your aadhar card.
It is a simple process that you need to follow if you still have not linked your aadhar card to your mobile number. Do it now if you want to continue services related to your mobile number. This process is almost for all operators including Airtel, Idea and Vodafone etc.
Share this useful info with your friends and family if they still have not linked their mobile number. If you have any query related to this topic then leave a comment below. We will reply as soon as possible.
Read Also: How to Track Flipkart Order Status Online